Monday 2 February 2015

Feedback

Suggestions: My classmates have said that I could use a union jack colours or flag in my animation. The group said that they liked my idea however, they find that my idea is a bit too much for a short clip. They have said that I need to further consider the music and dialogue. Jelyseen suggested to me that I should look at Paddington Bear film or even the trailer because it's centered around London, She also suggested that I should watch a short clip from the children's television programme Brum.


1 comment:

  1. Treatment has some good detail, you could explain yourself a little more, e.g. why is your target audience teenagers?

    Now you can act on the feedback, have a look at some existing animations (as suggested) and post clips/comment on what you could use.

    You are nearly ready to start storyboarding, thing about how you would simplify your idea (e.g. cut a scene?) or how to make it achievable with all scenes included.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete